NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES, WASHINGTON, D.C., & CANADA (EXCLUDING QUEBEC) WHO ARE 18 OR OLDER AS OF DATE OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD: The AccuWeather Warm Winter Wishes Sweepstakes and Instant Win Game (the "Promotion") begins at 12:00 am Eastern Time ("ET") on November 25, 2015 and ends at 11:59 pm ET on December 24, 2015 (the "Promotion Period").
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, Washington D.C. and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are at least 18 years of age or older or the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence as of date of entry. Employees of AccuWeather ("Sponsor), Votigo, Inc. ("Administrator"), and their respective parent, subsidiary, and affiliated companies, agents, and the immediate family (defined as parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents) of each of such employees, and all those with whom such employees are domiciled, are NOT eligible. This Sweepstakes is void outside of the 50 United States and Washington D.C. and where restricted or prohibited, and is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
3. HOW TO ENTER
: During the Promotion Period, visit www.facebook.com/accuweather
("Website") and access the Sweepstakes Application. Follow the instructions to complete the online entry form to play for a chance to win a prize instantly (the "Game Play") and in addition receive one entry into the Grand Prize Sweepstakes Drawing (the "Sweepstakes Entry"). If you are an instant winner (subject to verification) for that day (as defined below), you will be notified on-screen that you won and contacted later via the email address you provided during registration to coordinate prize fulfillment. Limit of one (1) Game Play and Sweepstakes entry per person, per day. For the purposes of this Promotion, a day is a 24-hour period that starts at 12:00 a.m. ET and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET. All participants must comply with these Official Rules and any registration instructions in order to be eligible. More than one instant win chance from any person per day will void all instant win chances for that person that day. Use of computer programs and other automatic means to participate is prohibited. Instant win chances generated by script or bot are not eligible. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service provider will apply.
Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service may apply. If entering via mobile device, normal phone/data and usage charges imposed by your phone service may apply.
Incomplete, corrupted, or untimely entries are void and will be disqualified. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for late, incomplete or misdirected entries; lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections; or miscommunications, computer or software malfunctions, telephone transmission problems, technical failures, garbled transmissions, damage to a user's computer equipment (software or hardware), or other errors or malfunctions of any kind, whether human, mechanical, electronic or otherwise. Consequently, Sponsor and its agencies are not liable in the event your entry is not captured due to the aforementioned reasons. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant or participant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, Internet service provider, or other organization (which may include an employer) responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Entries specifying an invalid, non-working, or inactive email address will be disqualified and ineligible to win.
4. SWEEPSTAKES RANDOM DRAWINGS AND ODDS OF WINNING: One potential Sweepstakes Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries. The random drawing will be conducted by the Administrator; an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. The odds of winning the Sweepstakes Prize will depend on the number of eligible Sweepstakes entries received by the end of each day.
5. SWEEPSTAKES PRIZE: Grand Prize (1): $1,000 Visa gift card.
6. INSTANT WIN PRIZES AND ODDS OF WINNING: Thirteen (13) $25 Visa gift cards, six (6) $50 Visa gift cards, six (6) $100 Visa gift cards, three (3) $250 Visa gift cards and two (2) $500 Visa gift cards. Odds of winning an Instant Win Prize depend on the total number of entries and the time of entry.
The total ARV of all prizes is $3,975. Prizes are awarded "as is" with no warranty (except as specifically included) or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Prizes are not transferable. The ARVs of the prizes listed are subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace based on, among other things, any gap in time between the date the ARV is estimated for purposes of these Official Rules, and the date the prize is awarded or redeemed. If the actual purchase price of the prize is less than the ARV stated herein, the prize winner will NOT be entitled to a check, cash or other form of payment for the price difference. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value in the event the prize is unavailable. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of winner, if applicable. All other expenses and costs not expressly listed above are the winner’s sole responsibility.
7. GENERAL RULES: Potential Prize winners will be notified via email to the email address given in their Entry and will need to confirm their mailing address and may be required to sign and return, within seven (7) days of notification, an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Waiver, a W-9 Form and where allowable, a Publicity Release (collectively, "the Releases") or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected, time permitting. Return of prize or prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate selection, time permitting. By participating, Entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules. By participating, Entrants and winners hereby release and hold harmless Sponsor, Votigo Inc., their respective parent, subsidiary, and affiliated companies, dealers, advertising and promotions agencies and the directors, officers, employees or agents of any of the above organizations (the "Releasees") from any and all liability and Releasees will be held harmless by Entrant and his/her heirs and executors for any injury including personal injury, death, loss or damages of any kind, arising from participation in or in connection with acceptance, possession, use, misuse and/or nonuse of prize or participation or any claims based on right of publicity/right of privacy.
The Releasees are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes or by any human error which may occur in the processing of entries in this Sweepstakes. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an un-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize (or portion of prize) is unavailable. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes if it is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other problems beyond the control of the Sponsor and award the Grand Prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received per Entry Period prior to cancellation. The Releasees will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or prize awarded. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused including, without limitation, computer malfunction, by participation in this Sweepstakes or by use or redemption of prize or by any related activities. Sponsor is not responsible if Sweepstakes cannot take place or if the prizes cannot be awarded due to delays or interruptions, acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to use winners’ names, likenesses, photos, videos, Entries and biographical information for promotional purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law.
8. Disputes: The Sweepstakes and the Official Rules shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Pennsylvania without regard to conflicts of law provisions. Entrants submit to exclusive personal jurisdiction in Pennsylvania and agree that litigation arising out of any dispute shall be brought in the state and federal courts in Pennsylvania. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred; including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but shall not include attorneys' fees. Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and/or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. If any provision of these Official Rules is deemed to be invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, such provision will be deemed to be modified or restricted to the extent and in the manner necessary to render the same valid and enforceable and these Rules will be construed and enforced to the maximum extent permitted by law as if such provision had been originally incorporated herein as so modified or restricted, or as if such provision had not been originally incorporated herein, as the case may be.
10. WINNERS: For the list of winners, available after January 25, 2016, for a period of at least 30 days, email firstname.lastname@example.org with an email subject of "The AccuWeather Warm Winter Wishes Sweepstakes and Instant Win Game".
11. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is AccuWeather 385 Science Park Rd., State College, PA 16803. The Administrator of this Sweepstakes is Votigo, Inc., 251 Lafayette Circle #330, Lafayette, CA 94549.